About 139 Henderson
Located in Sandy Hill, 139 Henderson is a prime location for both students and young professionals alike. This newly-renovated building comes with unfurnished apartments, allowing you the freedom to style and decorate to match your lifestyle.
There is no short list of things to do year-round in this beautiful heritage neighbourhood.
Only steps away from the University of Ottawa, LRT station, Rideau shopping centre, and other surrounding grocery stores and shops. When you live in the heart of Sandy Hill, running errands won't take all day and your commute will be short.
Within walking distance, the Byward Market is only a quick 15 minutes away. There you will find a variety of shops, gyms, cafés, and restaurants covering a wide range of delicious cuisines that are sure to satisfy all your cravings.
The best sights in Ottawa are also close by, including Parliament Hill, the iconic Rideau Canal, and the National Art Gallery.
- 5 Minute walk to the centre of Ottawa U campus and Sports Complex
- Sandy Hill and Strathcona Park featuring public pools, outdoor skating rinks and baseball diamonds
- Popular university hangouts such as Father & Sons Restaurant, Timothy's Coffee, Starbucks, Food Frenz + More!
Additional Building Perks
In addition to the benefits of living in this prime location, you get the extra perks of a partial co-living setup at 139 Henderson (private units available). A perfect balance between privacy and bustling social life, co-living lets you make the most of your time while living in a building that looks after the mundane parts of daily life so you don’t have to.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops and new kitchen cabinets
- Hardwood/ laminate flooring throughout
- Monthly common area cleaning, snow removal, and waste management included
- Hydro, Wifi & Gas NOT included
Each one of our Smart Living Properties comes with a community manager and maintenance team that is available 24/7 to ensure you feel comfortable and supported throughout your time with us.
Ready to simply move in? Book an online viewing to learn more about life at 139 Henderson today.
Contact us to learn more about parking options.