About 240 Blackburn
240 Blackburn is a brand new building featuring a variety of all-inclusive fully-furnished modern suites.
240 Blackburn is located in Sandy Hill, only a minute's walk from Ottawa University. Known for its abundant green space, trendy shops, and heritage architecture, Sandy Hill is one of Ottawa’s most beautiful (and in-demand!) neighborhoods.
You’ll enjoy the best of Ottawa’s beautiful summer weather in the many parks and green spaces nearby. Within walking distance is the iconic Rideau Canal, as well as the Arboretum and Brewer Park. Take advantage of kayak, paddleboard, and mountain bike rentals at Dow’s Lake Pavilion, which is only a 20-minute walk away.
If trendy boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops are more your scene, bustling Bank Street is only a 12-minute walk away. You’ll also love that Lansdowne — home of Ottawa’s football field, a movie theatre, fine dining, and commercial retail — is only a 20-minute walk away.
Additional Building Perks
In addition to the benefits of living in this prime location, you get the benefits of a perfect balance between privacy and a bustling social life; co-living allows you to make the most of your time, all while living in a building that looks after the mundane parts of daily life so you don’t have to.
- Monthly common area cleaning, snow removal, and waste management included.
- Keyless entry, security cameras, and smart locks with fingerprint access.
- Kitchen appliances and cookware (pots, pans, dishes, glassware, cutlery, cooking utensils).
- Full living room set including dining room table and chairs capable of seating up to 8, large leather sectional, 50" Smart TV.
- Bedrooms include single or double beds, closets, desks, chairs.
- In-suite free laundry.
- Central Air Conditioning.
Each one of our Smart Living Properties comes with a community manager and maintenance team that is available 24/7 to ensure you feel comfortable and supported throughout your time with us.
Ready to simply move in? Book an online viewing to learn more..